mercredi 24 octobre 2007

Disclaimer!



Well,

As some of you told me, it wasn't really fair that I've only been writing in French for the moment. Originally, the main goal of that website was just to keep my friends in the loop about what was happening to me during this year abroad. Later, it has, unfortunately or not, slightly begun to slip to something a little bit different, as I often do not have the time to write as regularly as I would like to.

Anyway, for you guys who are Australians, English, Americans, Scottish, Irish, Indians, Germans, Russians, Mexicans, Spanish, Austrians, Chinese, Swedish, Brazilians, and of all the nationalities that I probably do forget, and that I've met in Melbourne, in the US, in some little airfield in Australia, during my travels around, or even during my unintended adventures in the airports terminals, I admit it wasn't really fair...

At the beginning of this diary, I promised that I would try to write every time in quite good French, and I did my best to keep my word. For all this English part, the only thing that I can swear to do is to do my best to make it not too boring to read. So please don't hesitate to correct my mistakes and thanks again for your help in making my English better!

I just don't have the time to translate everything that I have already written here, but I've translated the last article, and from now I will try to make an English translation of all the next ones.

So, enjoy, let me know if it's not that bad, and I hope to see you all again some day, in some place, because, after all, "we all inhabit this small planet".

A bientôt,

Pierrick

Aucun commentaire: